View Single Post
Old 04-07-10,   #1
Verified Genuine Sex-Maniac

Thumbs up Blidworth Woods Dogging!

OMG im simply LOVED my trip to Blidworth!!!!
Superb location, excellent parking and a pure abundance of filthy dirty dogger for me to play with!!

Met a couple of my members at Blidworth, a cpl recognized me from my site and the rest were random lucky fuckers that got to shoot their loads into the UK most famous dogging fuck slut!!!

I took on and drained the balls of 18 doggers!!! Found my fav dogging prop, the picnic table, lifted my skirt, pulled down my knickers and presented my bare shaven dripping wet cunt to every guy there to fuck and spunk up!!!

They all took it in turns to screw their loads right up inside my dogging cumslut hole, once one has shot his cream he slid his spent cock from my throbbing hot pussy, moved to one side and another rock hard spunk filled pole was sliding into the other guys freshly shot filth!! One after the other, all 18 filthy bastards used my pussy as a raw dogging spunk dump hole to shoot their seed into and most moved round to get their cocks sucked cleaned before zipping up!!

As im sure you can see from this superb set of pics just exactly how much fun I had that night!!!

Rach xx

Dogging News - Dogging Locations
Rachel is offline   Reply With Quote