After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums  

Go Back   After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums > After Dark UK > Guest Forum - Open to Non Members
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Guest Forum - Open to Non Members General Open to post forum for all and guest's.

Old 5th April 2010
Moderating Sexologist
Sexuality: Straight

Liked 1,081 Times in 521 Posts
View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Devils Dyke Dogging Slut!

Headed to the famous Devils Dyke during my time in Brighton I met up with 10 horny filthy doggers and another female for a full on filthy dogging spunk fest!!!

We both fucked and sucked on every fat plump spunk filled cock that was on offer and guzzled on their fuck poles like spunk hungry sluts gagging for a hot spunk injection in either our mouths or slutty dogging cumslut ****s!

I got myself finger fucked, ass fucked, **** fucked and throat fucked AND covered in spunk from guys just standing and watching and hosing me down with their full loads as and when they were ready to fire off!!!

Needless to say i drove away from Devils Dyke like a right spunked up slut dripping and oozing with spunk from every orifice possible!!

Im NOW planning a FULL UK Tour in June Cornwall to Scotland and everywhere inbetween!!!

Rach xx
Attached Images

Old 5th April 2010
Moderating Sexologist

View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Devils Dyke Slut!

Attached Images

Old 5th April 2010
Sexpert

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View moreisfun43's Profile   View moreisfun43's Photo Album   Add moreisfun43's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
moreisfun43 is on a distinguished road

Nice performance Rach.

J
Old 5th April 2010
Moderating Sexologist

Rach xx
Attached Images

The Following Users Like this Post:
Old 5th April 2010
Verified Genuine Sex-Maniac

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View nfz300zx's Profile   View nfz300zx's Photo Album   Add nfz300zx's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
nfz300zx is on a distinguished road
Re: Devils Dyke Dogging Slut!

Wow great to see the photos up! was a great night i have to admit.
Old 5th April 2010
Sex-Eager

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View TheITGuy's Profile   View TheITGuy's Photo Album   Add TheITGuy's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
TheITGuy is on a distinguished road

Hi Rach

OMFG - What a totally horny set of photos !

You really are one hot babe Rach and surely the undisputed Queen of Dogging.

Dave
Old 5th April 2010

My Mood: Happy
Liked 54 Times in 37 Posts
View Scoops's Profile   View Scoops's Photo Album   Add Scoops's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Scoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant futureScoops has a brilliant future

lovely photos rach whos the lady in the background of the photos????
Old 6th April 2010

My Mood: Relaxed
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View sadjohn's Profile   View sadjohn's Photo Album   Add sadjohn's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
sadjohn will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Devils Dyke Dogging Slut!

Fantastic sexy pics as always Rach did the lovely Kelly not participate did she suck and Fuck with you servicing the guys
Old 6th April 2010
Sexuality: Bi Sexual

My Mood: Angelic
Liked 48 Times in 21 Posts
View goody2shoes's Profile   View goody2shoes's Photo Album   Add goody2shoes's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
goody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond reputegoody2shoes has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures as ever Rach, looks like a really busy night!
Old 7th April 2010
Sex-Eager

My Mood: Flirty
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View DAJO1011's Profile   View DAJO1011's Photo Album   Add DAJO1011's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
DAJO1011 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Rachel, what another great set of pictures and just a note to say how lucky all you blokes are who were able to get to Devils Dyke, obviously on a very wet night!!
Talking of wet nights, did the lovely looking lady holding the umberella manage to join in the fun or there just as observer and holder of the umberella only? From being part in shot (not main event), certainly looks dressed the part - would like to see more!
Well done to all.
Dave

Old 24th April 2010
Unregistered

View Unregistered's Profile   View Unregistered's Photo Album   Add Unregistered's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups

Hi Rachel, I was one of the very lucky guys to meet you on that damp night, thanks for the great time and I look forward to meeting up once again in the not too distant future.
Old 24th April 2010
Moderating Sexologist

Not sure which guy u were!

But you could be in luck again as im heading back your way in June!

Rach xx

Old 25th April 2010
Sexuality: Bi Curious

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View IGB4U's Profile   View IGB4U's Photo Album   Add IGB4U's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
IGB4U is on a distinguished road

Cant wait for the next time Rachel, for your lovely lips arround my member.
Old 1st June 2010
markinkent

View markinkent's Profile   View markinkent's Photo Album   Add markinkent's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups

Hi Rachel,

I too was pleased that you came up to the dyke that night and it was great meeting you. Cant wait for the week your coming back to us in the South East, as I am sure to be there again.

Just so you know I am the guy in the blue and black (soaked) Fleece next to the lady holding the umbrella.

Cheers
Mark
Old 1st June 2010
Moderating Sexologist

Hey Mark,

Im gonna be back in Brighton on the 5th June!!

Drop me a PM and ill give u the relevant details and contact details etc

Look forward to seeing you this week!!

Rach xx

lets hope its not rainning this time!! LOL

Old 2nd June 2010
meerkat1313

View meerkat1313's Profile   View meerkat1313's Photo Album   Add meerkat1313's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups

'im in brighton on the 5th of june wud love to meet u for a fuck in the day time txt me on 07746216548 im 23 very well hung'