After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums  

Go Back   After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums > After Dark UK > Guest Forum - Open to Non Members
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Guest Forum - Open to Non Members General Open to post forum for all and guest's.

Old 29th July 2012
Moderating Sexologist
Sexuality: Straight

Liked 1,029 Times in 495 Posts
View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Dogging in Motorway Services!!

Met with this horny fucker in the motorway services at Bridgewater @ J23 of the M5, I always fancied getting myself fucked in the dirty stinking stairway between the car park floors!!!

This guy did exactly that!!m he tongue fucked my dripping wet hole in rediness for his cock, bringing me to the edge of orgasm and making my clit swell up to the size of a pea and had me screaming for release!!!!

Bent me over on the cold concrete steps, spread my legs and pulled down my panties and slammed his cock into me balls deep making my groans of pleasure echo out throughout the car park!!!!

Relentlessly he pounded away at my tight wet hole until he had me bucking and writhing around in pleasure as my love hole spasamed in orgasm and spewed out all my pent up liquid love juice all around his shaft and hairy balls!!! – He to then filled me with his seed!!!

It wasn’t until after we left that we realised we were being watched by a group of boy racers who were parked up in the car park!!! – Shame, id have taken them young dicks too!!!

Rach xx
Attached Images

The Following Users Like this Post:
Old 29th July 2012
Moderating Sexologist

Liked 1,029 Times in 495 Posts
View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Motorway Services!!

couple more pics for you all!!!

Rach xx
Attached Images

Old 29th July 2012
Verified Genuine Sex-Maniac
Sexuality: Bi Sexual

My Mood: Relaxed
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
View Rosie&Keith's Profile   View Rosie&Keith's Photo Album   Add Rosie&Keith's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud of

You amaze me the places you get to have sex in. :-)
Old 30th July 2012
Sex-Newbie

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View krpra's Profile   View krpra's Photo Album   Add krpra's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
krpra is on a distinguished road

Damn. I live quite close to bridewater!
Old 30th July 2012

My Mood: Relaxed
Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
View tuvok's Profile   View tuvok's Photo Album   Add tuvok's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
tuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud oftuvok has much to be proud of

That will give them something to chat about I expect the numbers increased over the next few nights in antisipation for more
Old 30th July 2012

My Mood: Confused
Liked 390 Times in 247 Posts
View Rod's Profile   View Rod's Photo Album   Add Rod's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post

It wasn’t until after we left that we realised we were being watched by a group of boy racers who were parked up in the car park!!! – Shame, id have taken them young dicks too!!!

Rach xx
They couldn't have handled you, hun. All their testosterone goes into their motors.
Old 15th August 2012

Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
View nickbristoluk's Profile   View nickbristoluk's Photo Album   Add nickbristoluk's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
nickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant future

he kept his socks on for sex!