After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums  

Go Back   After Dark Swinging & Dogging Forums > After Dark UK > Guest Forum - Open to Non Members
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Guest Forum - Open to Non Members General Open to post forum for all and guest's.

Old 4th July 2010
Moderating Sexologist
Sexuality: Straight

Liked 1,051 Times in 507 Posts
View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Blidworth Woods Dogging!

OMG im simply LOVED my trip to Blidworth!!!!
Superb location, excellent parking and a pure abundance of filthy dirty dogger for me to play with!!

Met a couple of my members at Blidworth, a cpl recognized me from my site and the rest were random lucky fuckers that got to shoot their loads into the UK most famous dogging fuck slut!!!

I took on and drained the balls of 18 doggers!!! Found my fav dogging prop, the picnic table, lifted my skirt, pulled down my knickers and presented my bare shaven dripping wet cunt to every guy there to fuck and spunk up!!!

They all took it in turns to screw their loads right up inside my dogging cumslut hole, once one has shot his cream he slid his spent cock from my throbbing hot pussy, moved to one side and another rock hard spunk filled pole was sliding into the other guys freshly shot filth!! One after the other, all 18 filthy bastards used my pussy as a raw dogging spunk dump hole to shoot their seed into and most moved round to get their cocks sucked cleaned before zipping up!!

As im sure you can see from this superb set of pics just exactly how much fun I had that night!!!

Rach xx

The Following Users Like this Post:
Old 4th July 2010
Moderating Sexologist

View Rachel's Profile   View Rachel's Photo Album   Add Rachel's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond reputeRachel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blidworth Woods!

ido love getting fucked!

www.doggingafterdark.com
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Like this Post:
Old 4th July 2010
Moderating Sexologist

MMMMmmmmm....... :D:D
Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Like this Post:
Old 4th July 2010
Moderating Sexologist

www.rachelreveals.co.uk

come fuck me too!
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Like this Post:
Old 4th July 2010
Verified Genuine Sex-Maniac

My Mood: Busy
Liked 140 Times in 106 Posts
View gustavv's Profile   View gustavv's Photo Album   Add gustavv's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
gustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant futuregustavv has a brilliant future

Is there no stopping this woman!!

Looks like you had one hell of a good time.

And so did 18 guys!

Old 4th July 2010

My Mood: Confused
Liked 390 Times in 247 Posts
View Rod's Profile   View Rod's Photo Album   Add Rod's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond reputeRod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Blidworth Woods Dogging!

You're a very naughty girl, Rach.

Keep it up!
Old 5th July 2010
Sexuality: Bi Sexual

My Mood: Relaxed
Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts
View Rosie&Keith's Profile   View Rosie&Keith's Photo Album   Add Rosie&Keith's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Rosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud ofRosie&Keith has much to be proud of

Great pics as always you naughty sexy lady! xxxxx
Old 6th July 2010
Sexuality: Bi Sexual

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View bangbang's Profile   View bangbang's Photo Album   Add bangbang's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
bangbang will become famous soon enoughbangbang will become famous soon enough

there u are again all laid out on a picnic table -

my first meet i remember it well was with u in a similar position you naughty thing u
Old 8th October 2011
Sex-Student
Sexuality: Bi Curious

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
View DLTease's Profile   View DLTease's Photo Album   Add DLTease's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
DLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud ofDLTease has much to be proud of

thinking of having a run out to Blidworth today for some Dogging fun, but don't know where the best spots are so can someone be so kind to PM where to go.. and what are the best times..

many thanks..
Old 11th October 2011

My Mood: Yeehaw
Liked 5 Times in 5 Posts
View redeye's Profile   View redeye's Photo Album   Add redeye's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
redeye is just really niceredeye is just really niceredeye is just really niceredeye is just really nice

Great Pictures as always Rachel

Ken
Old 9th July 2012
Sex-Student

My Mood: Bashful
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
View bert1's Profile   View bert1's Photo Album   Add bert1's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
bert1 is on a distinguished road

what picnic tables were meant for !!
Old 15th August 2012
Moderating Sexologist

Blidworth Woods - Nottingham!!

well im still full on it!!!

Day 7 of my fuck fest and i found myself in Blidworth Woods in Nottingham!!!, surrounded by a shed load of horny doggers!!! Blidworth is quite simply my FAV dogging location in the UK!!!

pulled up and immediatly got out my car, i was surrounded 7 guys within 5mins of stepping out my car!!, sucked a few guys off at the door of my car before heading for the picnic bench!!!

carried on sucking on every dick on offer before kneeling up on the bench to get my dogging hole fucked raw by any dick wanting to offload!!!!

its day 8 today and im in Cannock!!! call me on the members number to come meet me for some fun!!!

Rach xx
Attached Images

Old 15th August 2012
Moderating Sexologist

Re: Blidworth Woods - Nottingham!!

Attached Images

Old 15th August 2012
Moderating Sexologist

Rach xx
Attached Images

Old 16th August 2012

Liked 14 Times in 9 Posts
View nickbristoluk's Profile   View nickbristoluk's Photo Album   Add nickbristoluk's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
nickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant futurenickbristoluk has a brilliant future

loving the adventures
Old 4th September 2012
Sex-Eager
Sexuality: Bi Curious

My Mood: Angelic
Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts
View Tedflowers's Profile   View Tedflowers's Photo Album   Add Tedflowers's to Your Contacts   View Social Groups
Tedflowers is a glorious beacon of lightTedflowers is a glorious beacon of lightTedflowers is a glorious beacon of lightTedflowers is a glorious beacon of lightTedflowers is a glorious beacon of light

May I ask if the car park in Rigg Lane is open again for business? It is some time since I last visited and it was very definitely closed then. However, I recently heard that is has been reopened again.

www.adswingers.co.uk