Thread: is Dogging Rachel for real??

User Info Menu

my first dogging meet

wel wel wel what can i say,

been dogging a few times, never found much bar single gay men (luckily with cars slower then mine) signed up to loads of dogging and swingers sites n spoke to a wide variety of class a WANKERS! all these people that are as ugly as a frankenstine chewing a wasp whilst having a heart attack that have "sexycpl" as a username lmfao

signed up to afterdark ages ago but tbh hardly used it for a long time as i couldnt get onto many threads but that soon changed, after a email come through sayin forums were unlocked i started noticing more local ppl on here and found they do exsist

i spoke to rachel a few times as i was working close to her house so emailed her with a number saying if ur going past call me and stop by so we can say hello,

well on my way home tonight my phone lights up with a txt from a random number, it was rach askin if i was still working, but i was on my way home, to which she replys oh shame im reali horny and want to suck ur cock, i tell u now sorry to the ppl driving behind me but thats the fastest iv ever stopped my car, rach said she'l be out dogging til 10 so i had enough time to have a bath, remove my pubes and get changed, 7pm bk in my car heading back to gloucester faster then the speed of sound.

i got to the agreed place and the was no rach :'( so i text her n no reply, i was starting to think she wasnt real and id just av 2 have another wank when i had a phone call and it was her, i soon had directions (u should work for tomtom) to were she was

after 5mins of driving i come to a layby with some toilets and there she is sat in the drivers seat of her car stockins n suspenders (with cum on them haha) and a coat, we spoke for 5-10 mins before i got the courage to ask if i can rub her clit, omg it was soakin! before i knew it i was offered into the toilets! we walked into the cubical which thinking of it now was freakishly spaceous, u could have a orgy in there! rach didnt even hesitate getting my cock out and tossing me off then she went down on me, ohhhhhh myyyyyyyy dayyyyyys she could suck a golf ball throught a macdonalds straw fuck the garden hose!

then she said "bend me over, and fuck me" sorry for almost pushing u over rach but i wernt hanging round, ohhh the pussy was tight and dripping and felt lush around my cock, ramming her pussy i lent over her and started rubbing her pussy to be told, fuck rubbing my pussy just fuck me hard!! i almost come when she said that, well it didnt take long for me 2 blow my load deep inside her pussy :( but oh it felt good, i wish i hadnt been so keen cos i didnt even get to lick her pussy or feel her tits ohwell NEXTIME!!

i hang about for 10mins after for a quick smoke and a chat but started to freeze, could of stayed there all night.

rach and her partner are 100% genuine and top ppl well worth a meet even if its just to chat,

so please ppl dont give up on dogging be patient! this is all what happened when it was supposed to just be a quick hello!

thank you rach!!! all i could smell was ur cum on the way home n soon was hard again, was gonna come bk

User Info Menu

Re: my first dogging meet

Yes there are genuine couples on here just looking for fun with the right people I think you do just have to be a little patient at first

User Info Menu

your lucky you didnt end up in a crash . sounds like you had a lot of fun

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Re: is rachel for real??

I can confirm that Rachel is DEFINITELY real, and ALL woman!!

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gustavv View Post
    I can confirm that Rachel is DEFINITELY real, and ALL woman!!
    I'll second that.

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Rachel is (as has been said) definitely real, having had the very good fortune to meet her on a number of occasions now I can tell you she is very much worth the wait...

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

I don't really need to say it but I will....Rachael is REAL!

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Of course Rachel is real and a complete lovely LADY.
    Your profile says your Gay ...... are you going to cross over the line ?
    Rachel is also entitled to her time, even if the season makes this happen. Be patient and happy, things do not happen instantly, in the cyber existance anything can happen, in the real world life has a say.

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

I can confirm Rachel is for Real, or was it one of my amazing dreams I have had?
    Take a tip from me believe in what you want to happen and it will.
    Believe that we are all fakes and that will be true as well in your own mind.

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

this ole chestnut again!! The lovely rachel is very very real and a lovely lady to boot, i have met this very real, very genuine and very beautifull lady many times and not once has she appeared un-genuine.
    The Moral of this story is your patience with this very rare lady will be rewarded 10 fold

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Take it form every one thats met Rach she is 100% real us included , like every one else we are getting a bit fed up of people making out Rach is not who she says she is gggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Try doing what the rest of us have done over the years and attened the next social event that comes up and you`ll soon find out RACH is 100% who she says she is

Carol-Ann

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Re: is Dogging Rachel for real??

means im EXTREMELY good at sucking dick!!!! :D

may well be out and about tomorrow and friday evening!

https://rachelreveals.co.uk
    The UK's most famous and sexiest dogger!!

Dogging News - Dogging Locations

User Info Menu

Haha haven't used this site in years. Why thank you rach. Was a good meet.

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

thank you Rock!, it sure was!! - hope to meet with you again sometime!

https://rachelreveals.co.uk
    The UK's most famous and sexiest dogger!!

Dogging News - Dogging Locations

User Info Menu

Nice to hear lots of dogging's still enjoyed in the UK since I've left

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

She is very real

User Info Menu

You still on the same number rach. Back in Gloucestershire weds afternoon for a few days. Xx

Platinum Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Patrolcouple View Post
    Yes there are genuine couples on here just looking for fun with the right people I think you do just have to be a little patient at first
    Lots of genuine people, the biggest problem is many think all they have to do is signup and then they get laid in 24hours LOL, doesn't work like that on any website, it takes time and patience and effort!

User Info Menu

How can I meet her then cause ur all saying shes amazing I really wanna meet her

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roger0508 View Post
    How can I meet her then cause ur all saying shes amazing I really wanna meet her
    If you need to ask that, then I would find another website