Thread: Cum dump the wife

User Info Menu

Cum dump the wife

Hot wife looking to be cream pied and cum dumped over the Christmas period with cuck husband on dual clean up duty!

User Info Menu

Re: Cum dump the wife

Quote Originally Posted by fatal_orchid View Post
    Hot wife looking to be cream pied and cum dumped over the Christmas period with cuck husband on dual clean up duty!

Hi,
    I've only just joined the site, and was scanning through a few posts, to get the feel of things........
    Yours just happened to catch my attention!
    I realise this is now an old post but just can't believe that you didn't have any comments!
    I hope you received some private messages, as although I am a long way from you, I work down that way occasionally, and would have loved a sloppy fucking session finishing with me dumping a nice load or two deep inside you, whilst hubby watched and wanked.
    Him on dual cleanup duties would have been the icing on the cake.......
    xx

User Info Menu

hat Re: Cum dump the wife

Quote Originally Posted by fatal_orchid View Post
    Hi I’m Brian from Caterham and am available Wednesday evening 29th December xx
    Bognor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyD69 View Post
    Hi,
    I've only just joined the site, and was scanning through a few posts, to get the feel of things........
    I realise this is now an old post but just can't believe that you didn't have any comments!
    I hope you received some private messages, as although I am a long way from you, I work down that way occasionally, and would have loved a sloppy fucking session finishing with me dumping a nice load or two deep inside you, whilst hubby watched and wanked.
    xx

Hello, love couple like you, i hope we can meet. my Snapchat: Maik Winchester

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyD69 View Post
    Hi,
    xx
    Wow where yous from I want part of this sounds filth xxx

User Info Menu

ME TOO...still happening?