Thread: Fuck a BBW

User Info Menu

Fuck a BBW

A mature big bellied bbw offering her pussy for the entertainment and pleasure of mature males wishing to unload their stress loaded sacks.

Pussy, Cunt, Snatch, Fanny, call it what you wish but they are built to be used and enjoyed by men and mine is no exception. I love the feel of a man playing with and using my pussy the feel of a hard cock pumping into it the balls banging against me as he climaxes filling me and throbbing as the stress is unloaded deep inside.

User Info Menu

Re: Fuck a BBW

Hey, would love to come round and fuck your aching pussy. Would love to feel my hard cock deep inside of you.

User Info Menu

Id be up for that!!

User Info Menu

Hello there, i would love to eat your pussy and fill it with my hot load baby and give your arse hole all my attention xx

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Have just joined the site.
    Would love to play with your nice juicy pussy and clit, and hope that you get nice and wet?
    Love fucking a nice sloppy cunt, as my balls are coated in her juices, before dumping a nice load deep inside.
    Would have to get my tongue inside there too, either before, or after.......